- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Circulatory problems, cramp
- Digestion problems
- Joint pains
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
Not just backs!
We care about you from your head to your toes.
It is a common conception that osteopathy is a therapy used only to treat back problems, however this is not the case. Osteopathy has been shown to provide effective treatment and management of conditions such as:
Leave a Reply.
My name is